Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Baby Bump Contest Winner!



I would like to announce the winner of the Baby Bump Contest is the Beautiful Stephanie Rozoplos! She is expecting a baby boy and i must say it seems to me this child is going to have a wonderful mommy! Stephanie got a lot of votes and hopefully we can get this portraits before he decides to make his enterance into this crazy thing we call world!
I hope to be able to capture many more memories for this family and not just a maternity shoot!

I enjoy seeing many entries and would also like to Thank everyone
for participating in the contests. By either entering or voting, It means so much to me that i have the support of many and we are super close to hitting out 1000 fan mark! So look for details on 1000 fans blog which will include some pretty amazing information!

So congratulations Stephanie, You will need to contact me through email @ Bellalifephotography2006@gmail.com or through fb or phone to set up your appointment! Must be booked within 6 weeks of today!

No comments:

Post a Comment